Thursday, March 12, 2015

SCARY AND UNCANNY GIRL





More, “Things I Write About Women”

SCARY AND UNCANNY GIRL

She said she’s fast I said I’m slow
She not my lover
She said I’m only a friend
She’s really scary
I saw it in her eyes
I told her
We never talked about why she was scary
And we talked a lot.

We don’t talk any more
But now she is scary
Ever more?

I guess
That happened
Because I am a Tom cat
And
She is a scaredy cat
Are her two little kittens
The same way too?

Uncanny: She shows up to see me at the right time I can be seen. I say, “Now that’s uncanny and she smiles or not”

Lately she is being uncanny and a scaredy cat.
What’s up with that?
Is this how she treats a friend?
I’d rather be her lover again
Oh well
As the song says,
“You just keep me hanging on…”
I don’t know if she loves me
And
I don’t know if she needs me
She just keeps me hanging on.

Should I tell her to get out of my life?
I don’t know how
I said I don’t want to see you again
Don’t come by
She said I won’t come by.

Then she was uncanny again
As she passed by my patio
I said I still love you
She said I don’t like the way talk to me
I don’t what I said only
I said that is mutual.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.
Maybe I am like catnip to her
Or
Maybe because I am a Tom cat
That she is scarey.

I think because
She does not want to be my lover anymore
And
I don't want to be only a friend.
So
She is no longer hanging on.

Breaking Up Is Not Hard To Do

No comments:

Post a Comment